Liverpool World Museum on PhotoPeach
hiya wigan st.andrews it is plesure to be with you in our new classes ecpesily my new class i will never want to leave it xxx thank you to you all :~):~( i never wanna leave xx
Today friday 17th june 2011 we resived our ivegill letters we sent a couple of months ago and we finaly got them today
i like the green thing because its bendy and GREEN I call it bobby
In geoghraphy we are writing a letter to a school in Ivegill we will be writing to a mixed class of y3 and y4 I am really exited.
Ivegill is a small village in Crumbia it is surrounded by fields the school looks tiny from the pictures that I have seen.
I cant wait to meet the children of Ivegill school and learn how they live their life and tell them how we live are life in Wigan
In geography we are doing maps and mr.sharky has found found a school in Ivegill, cumbria and we are going to send a letter to a pupil. I am going to tell you a bit about Ivegill and their school.
Ivegill is a small village in the Eden District, Cumbria, England. The village has one place of worship and a school. It is located on an unclassified road near Southwaite services which is on the M6 motorway. It takes its name from the River Ive which flows through the centre of the village. Nearby settlements include the villages of Southwaite, Low Braithwaite, Middlesceugh and Highbridge, Cumbria.
01 April 2011
My name is Alexander and I’m 9 Years old and I’m going to tell you more about Wigan. Wigan is home to two sport teams we have a rugby team called Wigan Warriors and we have a football team called Wigan Athletic, they play at a stadium called The DW Stadium. We have 3 Parks in Wigan we have Menses Park, Haigh hall and I can’t remember the other park. We have 3 Famous food factories there’s Heinz, Uncle Joe’s mint balls and Pattack’s. We have a couple of shopping centres we have a shopping centre called the Grand Arcade and we have the Galleries Shopping centre.
We have some interesting buildings like the Wigan life museum, Parish Church and Wigan swimming baths. One of the most popular high schools in Wigan is the Deanery High school.
- .Wigan is one of the oldest boroughs in Lancashire
- JJB Staydem was Thoat by Dave Wieland
- . Famous food products Heinz Beans, Patacks Indian food , Uncle Joe’s Mint Balls and De Roma Ice Cream
- The town stayed loyal to the king, and was later rewarded with a ceremonial sword. Until local government reorganisation its motto was ‘Ancient and Loyal’
- The Verve was a band all from the Wigan area and met while at Winstanley College, a sixth form centre on the outskirts of town.
- In the 1960s and 70s, Wigan Casino was the spiritual home of ‘Northern Soul’ music, attracting thousands to its famous all-nighters. The casino burnt down in the early 1980s.
Here are some capital cities of Europe here are the pictures
In Europe you will find some very famous capital cities like Amsterdam, Berlin, Madrid, Rome, London, Paris, Prague, Stockholm and Vienna I will provide you some photographs on all of these capital cities.