Today I went to St. Andrews church with my class and we met vicar Tina .
This is what I discovered:
- I found out that the sanctuary light is always on to represents that Jesus is always with us.
- I saw that the bishop has a special, secret chair behind the choir stands.
- I found out that the font has a special kind of lid that they lift off when they are about to baptise a baby.
- I also asked vicar Tina why were the windows stained and she said that it is in remembrance of the people who have died also on the windows are two disciples and at the top is Jesus.
- me and Keira asked vicar Tina how old is the church and she said it was made in 1882 so I figured out that it was 134 years old.